Thank You Mr Biden For Your War Effort on Gaza!

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid thanked the Biden administration for allowing Israel to wage a war on Gaza, supporting Israel with ammunition during the past 15 months. His post on X comes after Biden provided $8bn boost in military aid to Israel as a genocide is under way in Gaza.

Mark Seddon commented:

A further $8 billion to pulverise Palestinians into the dust of the stinking rubble the billions already sent have created. This is what the American empire will be remembered for long after the footling Biden & Blinken are gone.

Continue reading
Houthi Missile Target Power Station in Israel

The Yemeni Houthis announced, Sunday, they targeted an Israeli power station south of Haifa with a hypersonic missile, while their media outlets said the US-British coalition carried out raids in northern Yemen.

The Houthis issued a statement on the hypersonic missile hours after the Israeli army announced its defenses intercepted a missile coming from Yemen.

Houthi military spokesman Yahya Saree said their forces carried out a military operation targeting the “Orot Rabin” power station with a Palestine 2 hypersonic missile, stressing the operation successfully achieved its goal.

Saree added the military operations supporting Gaza will continue in conjunction with the continuous development of the Houthi movement military capabilities.

He continued that the Houthi “armed forces” are working to develop their military capabilities to meet the requirements of forcing Israel to stop its aggression and lift the siege on Gaza.

As of late, Houthi attacks on Israel with ballistic missiles and drones have been frequent, despite the four Israeli airstrikes Yemen was subjected to in weeks.

Explosions in Israel

Early Sunday, the Israeli army announced the interception of a missile launched from Yemen towards Israel.

The Israeli army said in a statement that sirens sounded in the Hadera area, and that the explosions heard in the central area were caused by the launch of interceptor missiles to intercept the Yemeni missile.

Israeli media reported that eyewitnesses heard successive explosions in large areas of central Israel.

For its part, the Israeli Home Front Command reported that sirens sounded in the greater Tel Aviv area.

During previous missile attacks, millions of Israelis fled to shelters and dozens of them were injured while fleeing.

The recent Israeli strikes on Yemen focused on infrastructure, especially electricity and oil facilities in Sanaa and in Hodeidah (west), which includes a strategic port.

Tel Aviv threatened to intensify its attacks on Yemen and target Houthi leaders.

Since late last year, the Houthis have been launching attacks in the Red Sea targeting ships linked to Israel in support of the Palestinian resistance in Gaza, which has had a significant impact on commercial activity in the Israeli port of Eilat and other countries in the region.

Raids on Saada

Meanwhile, Houthi-affiliated media reported that US and British aircraft launched three raids east of the northern Yemeni city of Saada.

The nature of the targets bombed by the aircraft was not clear, and Washington and London say their air operations in Yemen aim to weaken the capabilities of the Houthis.

Last Tuesday, US and British aircraft carried out 10 raids on the May 22 Complex and the Al-Urdi Complex in Sanaa.

Earlier this year, the United States, Britain and other countries formed the “Guardian of Prosperity” coalition to confront Houthi attacks in the Red Sea according to Al Jazeera.

Continue reading
Israeli Army: Hamas Rebuilds Military Infrastructure

Israeli military sources in the Southern Command warned the Hamas military wing is engaged in intense military activity to restore its military infrastructure, recruit new members, and use all available weapons in the field.

The Hebrew website Walla quoted the sources as saying: Among the activities carried out by Hamas members is an attempt to find unexploded army bombs and use them to make explosive devices according to Al Quds Press.

One Israeli military official explained the continued launching of rockets from the Gaza Strip is due to what remains of the Hamas rocket stockpile. He warned that the movement would exploit the last weapons before the army reaches them.

The official added: “Hamas and other organizations are busy rebuilding the infrastructure for producing weapons. This is a fact.”

The website indicated, quoting Israeli army data, 21 rockets were launched at Israeli in the past week, in addition to 7 false alarms, the last of which occurred on Saturday evening at around 9:00 p.m. The security officials said: False alarms harm the sense of security and confidence in the system.

The Israeli occupation army, supported by the United States and Europe, continued its aggression on the Gaza Strip since 7 October, 2023, where its warplanes bombed the vicinity of hospitals, buildings, towers and homes of Palestinian civilians, destroying them over the heads of their inhabitants, and preventing the entry of water, food, medicine and fuel.

The aggression has left more than 154,500 Palestinian martyrs and wounded, most of them children and women, and more than 10,000 missing, amid massive destruction and famine that killed dozens of children and elderly people, in one of the worst humanitarian disasters in the world.

Continue reading
Israel Kills 10 Palestinian Journalists in December

Israeli attacks against the Gaza Strip in December killed 10 Palestinian journalists, according to a media group.

The Israeli military committed 84 violations and crimes against Palestinian journalists last month, the Palestinian Journalists Syndicate said Saturday.

Israel “continues its methodology of targeting Palestinian journalists to the point of committing massacres against them,” it said.

It also noted that eight family members of journalists were killed, three homes of media personnel were destroyed and five reporters suffered severe injuries from shrapnel and gunfire.

The syndicate reported that 20 journalists faced detention and were barred from covering events, while seven were imprisoned. Additionally, there were 11 documented incidents of live ammunition being fired at journalists.

Ten journalists endured severe physical assaults, while three cases of equipment damage and theft were reported in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip according to Anadolu.

A statement Jan. 3 by the Gaza Media Office said the number of journalists killed in the Israeli army’s attacks on Gaza since Oct. 7, 2023, has risen to 202.

The Israeli army has continued a genocidal war on Gaza that has killed more than 45,600 victims, most of them women and children, since an attack by the Palestine resistance group, Hamas, on Oct. 7, 2023, despite a UN Security Council resolution calling for an immediate cease-fire.

The International Criminal Court (ICC) issued arrest warrants in November for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his former Defense Minister Yoav Gallant on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity in Gaza.

Israel is also facing a genocide case at the International Court of Justice for its military actions in Gaza.

Continue reading